Trackside Cottage is the perfect getaway, being fitted with a solid ash kitchen and granite worktops, cosy dining nook and a charming lounge with many original features. Spot the salt cupboard next to the inglenook fireplace. The cottage also boasts two beautiful and restful ensuite bedrooms, just right for a lazy morning in bed before setting out to explore this most beautiful of areas. Located in Pickering, directly opposite the start of the North Yorkshire Moors Railway, yet only minutes on foot into the historical market town.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedroom.
* Nearest beach: 18 miles.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 0.1 mile.
* Pets: Sorry, no pets.
* Short breaks: Not available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 2 en suite bathrooms, 1 lounge, 1 kitchen / diner, ground floor wc.
* Beds: 1 king size, 1 double.
* Luxuries: Smart TV. Unlimited WiFi is available free of charge.
* General: Gas central heating
* Utilities: Ceramic hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer.
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, iron and ironing board.
* Other: Towels and bed linen are provided. No smoking. Mobile phone signal variable.
* Outdoors: A gravelled patio area with a painted bistro set and plenty of pots with colourful flowers
* Parking: Permit provided for nearby, attended car park.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Meet the New Italian Boss Giorgia MeloniItalian far right is edging closer to power. ... Read more