There's more than a touch of Gothic drama at this extraordinary Hacienda-style villa in the heart of Paradise Valley. At the foot of Camelback and Mummy Mountain, this vast, 11,000 square feet home offers jaw-dropping views of glorious, tree studded landscape from almost every angle. Inside, the bones of this home are a masterpiece, with high ceilings, dark wooden beams, exposed stonework and rich, polished floors. But it's the interior designer wizardry that will stay with you long after you've left. Ornate metal chandeliers sway in the kitchen and dining room, beautiful geometric tilework elevate the luxurious bathrooms and bold splashes of block colour create dynamic feature walls. The outside space has just as much swagger, with an alfresco fireplace and in-built barbecue, negative edge pool with a tinkling water feature, plus a wooden adventure playground for the kids.
Home truths: * The pool can be heated for an additional fee, please discuss with your host and give them at least three days notice
* Two complimentary air mattresses are available - just ask
* Please be respectful towards your neighbours and keep noise to a minimum past 10pm
* We suggest you bring a car to explore this beautiful area
* This home provides four parking spots but parking restrictions may apply if you exceed this amount
* Bookings cannot start or end on a Saturday unless the previous Friday or following Sunday is already booked