Rose Cottage is a fabulous family home in the village of Windermere. It has been exquisitely furnished and decorated throughout. Spread over 3 floors The ground floor consists of a fully equipped modern kitchen and open plan dining room, a great family room with its own seating area and TV. Also on the ground floor, there is the lounge with a welcoming open fire and comfortable sofas, a perfect spot to curl up at the end of the day and watch a film on the large smart TV.
There is even a further den room with sofa and smart TV ideal for the children to have their own space. There are 3 beautiful bedrooms, all with dual aspect views allowing plenty of natural light to flow through. The master bedroom has a marvellous en suite bathroom with large bath and walk in shower. The final 2 bedrooms share a bathroom with a tiled walk-in shower.
Outside there is a decked area and seating for all the family. Lake Windermere is only a 5-minute walk away along the secret nook path which starts alongside the property.
Overall Rose Cottage Windermere is a beautiful luxurious house perfect for your Lake District Holiday.
• Size: Sleeps 6 people in 3 bedrooms
• Beds: 1 x King-size 2 x Doubles
• Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
• Pets: No Pets Allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: No smoking at this property
• Rooms: 3 bedrooms,2 Bathrooms,1 WC, kitchen/diner, lounge. Den
• General: Open fire, Smart TV, Wifi
• Utilities: Oven, hob, microwave, washing machine, fridge freezer.
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen and towels provided.
• Wifi: Yes
• Outdoors: Decked area and lawned garden
• Parking: Off Road Parking For 4 cars
• Carbon Monoxide Detector : Yes
NB: The stairs in this property are slightly steeper than normal
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.